Saturday, August 17, 2024

Cheers To Another Year!

 Good Morning!  

This card will be entered into the following Challenges:

Gina K Designs Facebook, Gel Pen Accents. 
Simon Says Monday, Sparkle and Shine.
Simon Says Wednesday, Add A Sentiment.
 Paper Funday, Anything Goes with optional twist; Summer/Vacations.



I get a 'swim up bar' vibe from this!  :)



Gina K Designs The Good Life and Window Additions stamps and dies, 
Ocean  Minded Stencil and Frozen Prism Glitter (I still have a few flakes left!).





Tuxedo Black, Fired Brick, Mustard Seed, Spiced Marmalade,
Walnut Stain and Vintage Photo inks.
Copic Markers.
Clear Embossing Powder.
White Gel Pen.
Glossy Accents.
Sheer Ribbon.
Jewels.
Foam Squares and Sheets.
Paper scored every 1/2 inch.




Inside.




Texture, Shine and Dimension!




Thanks for swimming by!

Enjoy~~



8 comments:

  1. This is such a fun tropical card Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun, fun, fun! I love your train of thought...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a wonderful array of images and a great card design. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge. We hope you'll share more lovely cards soon.
    Donna xx
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, I just adore this. I just got that stamp set and it's so stinkin' cute. You really nailed the look with the white gel accents. There certainly IS a swim up Tiki Bar vibe, the whole thing just makes me smile. I think I shall pin.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got the vibe immediately! Great take on the swim up bar and those cocktails are super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That one was me, Barb

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun sentiment to go with your theme, like the colors you used too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card and a great sentiment.

    Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete