Wednesday, August 21, 2024

Double D, Shapes

Good Morning! 


A brand new Challenge is up and running over at the Double D Challenge Blog





Here is your Inspiration Tile: 


Shapes.  
(squares, rectangles, circles, or ovals).
I also included Triangles!




Here is what I created!
I actually created 2 cards, not very quick, but super easy!




I used the Waffle Flower Postage Collage Collection dies 
to create my colorful shapes.  The set includes lots of scallop edged shapes.
I took several strips of colorful paper and adhered them all down to a white piece of card stock.  Then using the postage shape dies I die cut lots and lots of shapes.
I framed off a border on my white card stock and blended ink on to it.  
This made a nice spot for all of my pretty shapes to be glued down to.

Gina K Designs Wishes stamp set.
Cheery Lynn Happy die.
Tuxedo Black ink.
Cracked Pistachio and Salty Ocean Distress Oxide inks.




A little bit of work, but I love the outcome!




Inside.




2nd Card:


Same process, different background ink and shape placement.




These cards do make me HAPPY!
The colors look awesome irl!






Inside.





Double the FUN!
And they're Masculine--so that is a bonus for me!  :)  


Please come on over to the Double D Blog and join in all of the FUN!




You'll be glad you did as there is always a pretty prize up for grabs!





Here's the prize for this Challenge:





tAs always, thanks so much for stopping by!

Enjoy~~












6 comments:

  1. Fun, fun, fun cards! Love the collage of different shapes on both cards. Colors are great too...hmm, we were working on the same color spectrum for this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW these are both so much fun and love the color combo! Awesome design inspiration using shapes! Fabulous inside & out! Well done my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that color choice is what hit me first, then the brilliant choice of dies! You were able to cut a bunch and then arrange them to make a splendid card! Well, two splendid cards. You really showed off the shapes for this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so fun and colorful and a great way to use shapes. Such a great idea using the postage stamp dies for your shapes. Wish I had thought of that. You've got two really cute cards to add to your stash!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just LOVE these cards. The colors, the design, all the shapes with the scalloped edges, I love it all. And so clever to glue down the strips of paper and THEN cut them out. These cards ROCK!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. very creative idea for this challenge, like the color combo you used on them!

    ReplyDelete