Monday, May 30, 2022

Thank You

 Back again!


This card will be entered into the following Challenges:




Simon Says Wednesday, Anything Goes.





 I used the Altenew products;

Halftone Stencil.
Magnolias For Her stamp set, thank you.
Floral Motifs stamp and die sets.
Amazing You, inside sentiment.





  Amalgam Black and So Saffron inks.
Clear and White Embossing Powders.
Copic Markers.
Foam Dots.
Pink Fresh Studio Glacier Jewels.





 Inside.






 Dimension.




Thanks for popping in!

Enjoy~~




5 comments:

  1. Beautiful, I love how deep the color is in the flowers, the pretty stenciling how it fades and those jewels are so pretty, like the shimmer they have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty Donna! I like the halftone stencil you used in the background. It really makes your flowers pop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe I should copy and paste Brigit's comments because that's exactly what I thought when I first saw it. Very pretty indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You not only grow flowers in your yard, you grow them on paper. These flowers just “pop” and the design is stunning. You didn’t even need to wear garden gloves!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card!!! I am such a an of partial stenciling, I think it really takes a card to the next level. Great colors, looks like you just stamped on colored card stock and then die cut - no coloring. GENIUS!!! Quick and easy and it looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete