Sunday, May 15, 2022

I See You Scrapbook Page

  Good Morning!



This Scrapbook Page will be entered 
into the following Challenges:



Pink Fresh StudioAnything Goes.  
Celebrating International Scrapbook Day. 

Simon Says Stamp Blog, National Scrapbook Day 2022.




13/60
(keeping track)




Pink Fresh Studio, Floral Envelope stamp set.
Amalgam Black and Real Red inks.
Copic Markers.
PTI Polaroid and Scallop Rectangle dies.
Alphabet dies.





Dolled up Polaroids.







Dolled up letters.







She's so much FUN!





Sometimes less IS more!




Thanks for taking a peek.

Enjoy~~








7 comments:

  1. OMG! How do you decide on what to make into a scrapbook page? These are all so cute, and I would not want to leave anything out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! What a fabulous page, Donna! It's fun watching your granddaughter grow up through your eyes, and seeing the sweet pages you come up with. Can you imagine how much fun her children will have seeing the history their great-grandmother cherishingly created? Thank you for leaving your kind comment on my blog. I appreciate you! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are on a roll, my friend. Each one keeps getting better. I'm not sure I could do a whole 12x12 page, but you have lots of subject matter. So stinkin' cute, my favorite pic is the one with the spy glass. Really reflects her precocious nature.XO~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh what a perfect title for this page. I love the one with the magnifying glass. Did you plan the page when you were taking pictures or did it just happen. Whichever it is one of the best i have ever seen. She will treasure this effort by you forever.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect title for this page. So far this is my favorite page you've shared. I agree with Judy about the spyglass one being my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness you have the cutest pictures, and such a great theme for the page, I love the little frames with flowers on the top pictures and the scallops on the bottom!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your little Penny is absolutely a hoot!! What a cute page, but miss Penny is adorable and she steals the show!!!

    ReplyDelete