Monday, May 2, 2022

Our Friendship

 Good Morning!  


This card will be entered into the following Challenges:

(for some reason it is unable to copy the Sketch, "invalid response")
Allsorts, Anything Goes, Option Of Scenic.
Dies R Us, Anything Goes.




I used the MFT Products;
Wonky Stitched Rectangles, Snow Drifts and Sun, Moon and Stars dies.
Fairy Happy stamp and die sets.
Sentiments from Polynesian Paradise stamp set, cropped.





Amalgam Black, Wild Wasabi and Soft Sky inks.
Clear Embossing Powder.
Copic Markers.
Sakura Glitter Pen.



Thanks for strolling by!

Enjoy~~















10 comments:

  1. Adorably cute card and what great sentiments!! Thank you Donna for joining our challenge at Dies R Us and good luck!
    Diane DRU DT {Nellies Nest}
    {Dies R Us}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks for sharing this lovely scene in our challenge at Allsorts this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your sentiment on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a happy card. Walking on sunshine, that makes me smile. Love your cute flowers and critters, and the sun is perfect. FABULOUS card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A sweet creation, many thanks for sharing and joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is precious Donna! I've been having the same issues with copying and pasting. I've found that I have to save the image to my files and add it like I do using my own photo's. Hope that helps. darn blogger...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I have tried to save it....open it in a different window and all other manners. Thanks for helping, appreciate it! ;)

      Delete
  7. Oh my goodness is that ever cute, love that sentiment!! Great spring card to brighten someone's day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely sentiment and sure to brighten anyone's day. Thanks for taking part in my challenge week at Allsorts challenge. Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely and sweet card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete