Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Hello Sunshine Scrapbook Page

 Good Morning!

Another Scrapbook Page for Penny's Book.
11 down, 49 to go.....progress!  ;)  



This Page will be entered into the following Challenges:

Pink Fresh StudioAnything Goes  
Celebrating International Scrapbook Day. 

Simon Says Stamp Blog, National Scrapbook Day 2022.





 I used the Pink Fresh Studio Products;

Floral Envelope stamp set.
Bloom Free Cut File.
Hello Scripted Greetings die, layered twice.

I brayered on So Saffron ink to create my subtle yet colorful background.
Simon Says Sunshine die, layered twice.
Black Paint splatters.
K & Company Border element.
Black and White striped Designer Paper.






 Oh that lovely face!






 Pink Fresh Studio Free Bloom Cut File,
layered on some striped Designer Paper 
to mimic the colors of Penny's dress.





 Black Embossing Powder for floral stamps.





 She is our Sunshine!
October 2021.
4 years old.




Thanks for strolling through!

Enjoy~~



\

6 comments:

  1. She is growing up so fast! What a lovely page you have created! I did several albums of my granddaughter Morgan (and grandson Jon) ... now they are 30 & 25 ... time flies! You & Penny will look back on these days and have so many memories to share! GREAT JOB ... such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is your sunshine and you have illistrated that perfectly right down to the matching washi tape. Your srcapbook is going to be fantastic and a great memory book for you to share with Penny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, LOVE this photo of her. One of my favs. And as I commented before, I think it's so cool how you matched the strips of patterned paper with her dress, what a serendipity. I also love the vintage-y feel of these pages, like they are from an old scrapbook from years ago. What a treasure, you are THE BEST Nana evah!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness Donna that picture is just the sweetest, so carefree and happy! You have done a beautiful job with the layout, like how you did the borders and the flower stamping behind!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This picture is just the sweetest ever. You can almost feel her happiness. I love the vintage look.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! What a gorgeous photo of your little "P". I just realized; I haven't been getting e-mail updates on your posts. Hence all the comments in one day. ;0)

    ReplyDelete