Saturday, May 21, 2022

Sending You My Love

 Good Morning! 



This card will be entered into the following Challenges:



Simon Says Wednesday, Layer It Up.
Dies R Us, Anything Goes.





 I used the My Favorite Things products;

Cross Stitched Rectangles die.
Blueprints #12 die.
Pure Innocence Will You Be Mine stamp set.

Spellbinders Hearts dies.
Peeled Paint Distress Oxide ink.
Amalgam Black ink.
Clear Embossing Powder.
Copic Markers.
Heid Swapp Color Shine in Gold.
Water Drops.




 Gold Foil Paper.
Gold Sakura Glitter Pen.
Foam Tape.




 Prettier in real life, hard to catch all of that golden goodness.




Thanks so much for popping in, love it when you do!

Enjoy~~







2 comments:

  1. Really sweet card. I love the MFT little girl images, they always make me smile. Love the background too, and the circle die showcases that image perfectly. I adore this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is such a sweetie and I love the hearts that you used with the sketch, like the gold touch with the water spots!

    ReplyDelete