Saturday, May 14, 2022

Cupcakes In Bed Scrapbook Page

 Good Morning!



This Scrapbook Page will be entered into the following Challenges:



Pink Fresh StudioAnything Goes.  
Celebrating International Scrapbook Day. 

Simon Says Stamp Blog, National Scrapbook Day 2022.







Floral Envelop stamp set and 
Scripted Greetings die by Pink Fresh Studio.
Heart stenciled background; Pink Pirouette and Rose Red inks.
Amalgam Black ink.
Copic Markers.






Piglet, do you like cupcakes?






I do!





Do you?





I love these floral borders I created using the PFS Floral Envelope 
stamp set.  Stamped in a long border, colored with Copic Markers and
then cropped to fit the entire Page.....twice!  
So pretty!
I guess they are DIY Ephemera.  





PFS Scripted Greetings die.






PFS Floral Envelope set.
I always write the date somewhere on the Page.




Penny's 2nd Birthday!


We'll never forget this day....ever!
Yes, it was Penny's 2nd birthday, but in the middle of the night Weymouth had some crazy storms and a tree came crashing through the kids' roof.  

THANKFULLY no one was hurt, just totally scared out into the night!
They pulled off her party and their friends and neighbors rallied together.
They had such a loving outpour of support.

And Penny never knew anything was amiss!
(well they did have an extended hotel stay and a new house to come home too).
(and I was on crutches lol)



Thanks so much for coming by!

Enjoy~~







6 comments:

  1. Looks like you are having so much fun with these pages. I have never done scrapbooking, but you are inspiring me. I love the theme on this one!! Super cute. I had forgotten that this birthday was the one that kind of changed their lives for awhile, and I do NOT remember that you were on crutches. I must be getting old!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG so adorable! The album is going to be such a treasure in years to come! Well done my friend! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute page for a very cute girl. You're doing well with catching up. That definitely is a birthday to remember.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't it amazing all the memories that can come flooding through with just a couple of pictures. I would say there isn't a better way to celebrate your second birthday!! and Piglet seemed to enjoy it with her too :) The flower borders are so pretty with it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow girl, look at you go! Scrapbooking and making cards. Where do you find the time? Thank goodness this story has a good ending. She is such a darling and she's grown so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really lovely, love your whole design and thanks so much for entering our challenge, with your fabulous design at[aNNie designer for The Sisterhood of Crafters]
    https://thejourneyisthestarthere.blogspot.com/{My Blog}
    ~~

    ReplyDelete