Tuesday, August 12, 2014

CAS 5

I think this may be my last CAS for sometime.....I think!  lol

This will also be entered into the Less Is More Challenge, Foliage.

 
Using a Spellbinders die that I centered onto the card stock I sponged some green ink directly to the card stock base.  Using Stazon Timber Brown Ink I stamped the leaf image from Tropical Flowers and the sentiment from All Occasion Tags, both from Gina K Designs.
 
I think these CAS cards will be great for my Mom, but I think I need to get back to my layers and layers and lots of embellishments, aye?  lol
 
Thanks for popping in!
 
Enjoy~~


12 comments:

  1. Another beautiful card full of foliage
    Thanks again for sharing and taking part Donna
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, subtle colour differences too !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huff, Puff, I can't keep up with you. I am out of breath! So glad that you have the time to be creative. It is so good for the soul. Don't ya think? Great job on this CAS card

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this one too. You are definitely on a roll here, girl!! Ditto what Barb said, I can't keep up with you. Your Mojo is just rampant. All of your cards have been amazing and I'm sure your mom will be thrilled!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi. This is my kind of card. Lovely colour and leaf image.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree, you are definitely on a roll. Another CAS card your mom will love...and so will whoever she sends it too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow another lovely CAS card Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Donna a fabulous foliage card, your Mum will love it!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Less is More
    Anne
    LIM Designer

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well you have done a fabulous job with all your CAS cards! I love CAS myself, but yes, always good to get back to layers and BLING!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card! You are becoming quite the expert at CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful CAS card sweet pea! Have a Blessed day!

    ReplyDelete