Saturday, August 9, 2014

Bow Ties!

Good Saturday Morning!  Just an hour before I head off to work, so thought I could get this post in!

I found some great inspiration on Pinterest, of course, for a masculine Bow Tie themed card!  Love that site!  My card will be entered into the Curtain Call Challenge, Bow Tie.

 
Super cute suit, reminds me of a Southern Gentleman, you know like Ben Matlock......lol....hopefully you youngsters can recognize that name!  The Bow Tie is made using a stamp set from Stampin' Up!, Dapper Dad.  The awesome sentiment is from Gina K Designs, Lots Of Lines.  Love the big, bold font!  Not much to this card, but I love it!  I was also thinking that I could change it up and make it into a Tux for my daughter's wedding next year, that will be FUN!!!
 
Thanks so much for stopping by, appreciate you doing so.....truly!
 
Enjoy~~


4 comments:

  1. Well I love it too. That bow tie is the best - I have 2 nephews that wear them to work. They are known for their bow ties - so cool. Love the suit too - great choice of patterned paper! Just a GREAT card!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait, Wait, I can't keep up with your card making. I just checked and I have not commented since Aug, 4. You have made oodles of cards since then. I will go back and make sure I get them all.
    This one reminds me of Andy Griffin. Your idea about the tux is very impressive. You go girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very dapper. I'd love to see you change it up to a tux.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous masculine card! Love that bow tie it looks so real! Have a Blessed day!

    ReplyDelete