Friday, August 29, 2014

Happy Fall Birthday!

Good afternoon.  Such a long work week and extremely long work day, but now I have 3 full days off!  I am locking my doors and pulling the blinds.  lol  No, not really, but close.

Today's card is for the Mix It Up Monday Challenge over at Stamp TV, Fall Birthday and for the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge, Anything Goes.

 
I used 2 stamps set from Gina K Designs, Falling For You and Sew Pretty.  The ink squares were made by a masking technique and then I just stamped the leaf over the color, turning it to mimic a falling leaf.  I also added 2 more leaves to the sentiment, popping one up on 3 dimensional dots.  I inked the embossing folder before running the card stock through the Cuttlebug, I like the uneven look to the color.  And of course, I made another envelope, I am addicted!  (and loving them!)
 
Thanks so much for stopping by.
 
Hubby is making some of his fabulous buffalo wings and I am the kind of wife that will let him!  lol  Time for another beverage!
 
Enjoy~~


7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the texture of the embossing folder, I had to take a closer look at that. Then your color blocks are a work of art and placed perfectly. I am totally movie attend by your envelope making too. Great job. Have a fun weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super stunning. Love the squares with the leaves over stamped on them. Great embossing folder too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the blocks of color with the leaves.....very creative! Wonderful choice of embossing folders too. Pretty, pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect fall birthday card. I really like that embossing folder.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty...perfect colors for a fall birthday! Thank you so much for playing along in the Anything Goes Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the design of this card! Super Donna!

    ReplyDelete