Sunday, August 24, 2014

mmmmm coffee

It's one of my best friends!  True story!  lol

Today's card is Clean And Simple creation.  It will be entered into the Less Is More Sketch Challenge and the CASology Challenge, Java......mmmmm!

 
 
I used the Grab A Cup stamp set from Flourishes.....poor, poor, Flourishes.  :(  Image colored with Copic Markers and a little Prismatic Glitter, Frozen, added to the creamy coffee design.  YUM!
 
I don't think there is much more to say about this CAS card....other than I don't hate it!  Ha, that could be a first!
 
Hope you all have a wonderful day, it is GLORIOUS here!
 
 
Enjoy~~
 


12 comments:

  1. Fab card fitting both challenges

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, love the image and the sentiment that fits so perfectly to it.

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry card Donna and great for both challenges.
    Love your bold colour scheme and fun image
    Thanks for sharing
    Sarah
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are getting quite good at the CAS cards. I need to do more of them and then maybe I would be better at it. lol Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your coloring on this one. And I love that stamp set - I have kinda forgotten about my Flourishes stamps, don't know why. This is a great CAS sketch. Might be a go to when I can't come up with something. Great colors, great take on the challenge!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super card and I think the sentiment has it about right!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  7. The sentiment is so true! So enough said, just make it CAS. And you did! A delightful card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Donna, I love this card! What a cool coffee image...haven't seen one like it yet in the pool. Great colors, pretty coloring. So glad you joined us at CASology...keep up the good work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous coffee card Donna, whatever happened to Flourishes?
    Super take on the sketch
    Thanks for joining in with Less is More this week
    Anne
    LIM Designer

    ReplyDelete