Friday, August 8, 2014

Pretty Pink Pieces

Hello....I'm baaaaaack!  This has been GREAT!  Hope you feel the same!

Today's card will be entered into the Challenge at Mod Squad Blog, Paper Piecing.  

It's another pink baby card, so FUN!

 
How adorable!  Can I say that?  I am really loving all that pink (now I get it, Lee!).  This card uses 2 sets from Gina K Designs, Basket Blessings and Petals And Wings.  The 'linen texture' rectangle makes for a lovely backdrop for these paper pieced stuffed animals, super cute, super sweet!   Spellbinders Classic And Scalloped Circle Dies were also used, and just a wee bit of ribbon for 2 perfectly pink bows.
 
I just have to say it again.....ADORABLE! 
 
Hope you all have a wonderful day, do something just for you!
 
Enjoy~~
 
 


6 comments:

  1. I agree, absolutely ADORABLE!! Yes, it is great you're baaaaaack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It IS adorable!!! Wish I could make my "adorable" pink too. Love that linen look background. I always forget about that stamp. Super take on the challenge, another sweet card. You are definitely on a roll!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you chose the papers for the animals. They look marvelous! Then you put them on linen and hag little flag banners on the bottom.......swoon! Love this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it - so cute in pink! Love your design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sure is adorable for sure! Love all the different papers you have used perfect for a baby shower card! Have a Blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in love! Pink gingham and polka dots?? Marvelous!! Thanks for playing in the Mod Squad challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete