Saturday, June 29, 2024

Friendship Garden

 Good Morning! 

This card will be entered into the following Challenges:

 Simon Says Wednesday, Anything Goes! 





 Altenew Botanical Wreath Builder stamps and dies.
Amy Designs Picket Fence die.
PFS Nested Arches dies.
LDRS Friends stamp set.





 Tuxedo Black, Peeled Paint, Pink Pirouette,
Salty Ocean and Tempting Turquoise.
Copic Markers.
Clear Embossing Powder.
PFS Jewels, 12 Pack.
Foam Sheets.





 Inside.







 LOVE that sentiment!

Ran into a neighbor and she gave me a tour of her gorgeous gardens,
then proceeded to give me some plants too!  
She has EVERYTHING, but I managed to convince her to take 
one little White Astillbe from my humble garden.
This was her thank you note!

Friendship Gardens are so JOYful!



Thanks for strolling by!

Enjoy~~





3 comments:

  1. How have I missed so much on your blog? I haven't been online much. Guess that's how. This is stunning too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card design and colors and a beautiful sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful garden scene with the flowers and fence, the sentiment is just perfect with these!

    ReplyDelete