Monday, May 9, 2022

Spring Scrapbook Page

 Good Afternoon!

I'm trying to get back into making Scrapbook Pages of Penny.
I have 4.5 years to do.
My plan was to do one page for every month.
This page makes number 10!
Only 50 more pages before she turns 5.
YIKES!!!

This Layout will be entered into the following Challenges:

Pink Fresh Studio, Anything Goes
Celebrating International Scrapbook Day. 

Simon Says Stamp Blog, National Scrapbook Day 2022.






 I used the Pink Fresh Studio Daisy Wreath Hot Foil Plate.
I foiled it 3 times in Pink, Silver and Gold Foils.
I fussy cut all 3.
Copic Markers.
Pink Fresh Studio Love You The Most die.
Gold Foil Paper.
Gina K Designs Botanica Duo dies.
Gold Sticker Letters.
Label Maker.





Pink Foil.





Silver Foil.





Gold Foil.






So True!




Love that face!




Thanks for passing by!

Enjoy~~






6 comments:

  1. Beautiful LO, Donna! She is so adorable and I know you have lots of fun memories to scrap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute, and what a HUGE project for which you have set yourself up!! That is going to be such a treasure and will become an heirloom for sure. This is just the sweetest and captures the Pennster's essence perfectly!! XO~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute page, I do love the flowers to frame the pictures, so pretty. You have a little bit of catching up to do :). Good luck with that

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Wow! Scrapbook pages, you have a job ahead of you, but one filled with love and happiness. This is how I started out and I have ad least 5 scrapbooks. The kids love to look at them and Heather said she was so glad that I did them. You will be too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute page for a very special cutie. Good luck catching up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, that hat!!! Such a cute page and cute, cute Penny.

    ReplyDelete