Sunday, September 16, 2018

Sending Love

Back again on the Dies R Us Inspiration Blog

I know so many people love to use purple on cards, I hardly ever do, 
so I thought I would give it a go.  






I have layered many different dies on to a piece of textured card stock and pleated Designer Paper, which I then adhered to a piece of Purple card stock and placed on to my White card base.  My Embossing Folders  are Vines and Swiss Dots.  Many can be found right in the Dies R Us Store.  

Here are the dies I used:

Spellbinders, Hearts, layered.






My textured White card stock is backed with a piece of Fun Foam 
to match the dimension I got from the pleated Designer Paper.  
My sentiment was stamped in Perfect Plum ink and heat embossed 
with Clear Embossing Powder on to a small Vellum strip.  
Stamp set by Gina K Designs, Sending Love.

Lots of accents added too:  

Sheer Purple Ribbon
Heart Button
Twine
Adhesive Pearls






Quite a bit of dimension and layers, which I love!

Purple....it ain't so bad lol




*** And Don't Forget***


*** The Dies R Us Store not only carries a wide variety of fantastic Dies, but it also carries Embossing Folders, Paper Pads, Inks, and Adhesives to name just a few of your paper crafting needs.  Click right HERE and you will see a whole list of amazing products that the Dies R Us Store carries at amazing prices! ***



Here's What I Used:























Come join in all of the fun at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog.  There's a new challenge theme offered on the 1st and 15th of each month and one lucky randomly drawn winner will receive a gift voucher prize to the Dies R Us StoreFor your convenience, all the important Dies R Us links are provided below.

click below for:





3 comments:

  1. Holly cow that pleated pp is the cats meow. Not sure the big bow is up my alley but your design is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my it is just beautiful, you did a wonderful job with your purples. That pleading is so pretty, and I love how you used the wheat heads, I never would have thought of that and it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card, full of so many elements...I can’t stop looking a it! Loving the purple and the pleating is such a lovely touch xx

    ReplyDelete