Monday, August 27, 2018

Grown With Love

Good afternoon!  A heat wave begins today, blah!

I haven't gardened or weeded in quite some time so I whipped out some gardening stamps to fill my need!  lol  It actually worked!  YAY!

This card will be entered into the following Challenges; Altenew, Photo Inspiration Stamping Sensations; Favorite Stamp and Scrapy Land, Anything Goes.








I used the Altenew stamp and die sets, Garden Grown and Beautiful Day.  I framed my images in using the Tutti Designs, Cross Stitched Rectangles.  





Inks in Raven Black and Island Indigo.
Copic Markers.
Sakura Glitter Pen.

I do love gardening, in real life and on paper!

Thanks for popping in, next time you can help me weed!

Enjoy~~



8 comments:

  1. A really lovely card for the gardeners, many thanks for sharing a favourite stamp with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know that Altenew had a set like this one. You have made a splendiferous card for the gardeners and the want to be's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, just the ticket for garden lovers

    Thanks for joining us at stamping Sensations this month

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this garden themed scene, like how you have the tools hanging, so neat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our heatwave has disappeared here in the UK 😢 We had a good stretch of hot weather though, so shouldn’t complain!
    A gorgeous gardening card, love it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your beautiful card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Scrapy Land Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Much better to create a card than weed any day in my book lol. Love it Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE!
    Thanks for joining the Altenew August Inspiration Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete