Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Double D, Tea & Coffee

Mmmmm Coffee, no better way to start the day unless you are
visiting the Double D Challenge Blog and playing along with the new Challenge, Tea & Coffee!



Check out the Inspiration Tile:



You know what they say, Coffee And Friends, The Perfect Blend!





I used the Flourishes Grab A Cup stamp set.  Stamping my images in Raven Black ink, fussy cutting out from Kraft, Brown and White card stock and layering together.  Lightly colored with Copic Markers.  One cup has been popped up using a foam dot.  Inside I stamped the coffee bean images down a strip of Kraft card stock and colored them with Copic Markers.





My sentiment is stamped with Versa Mark and then Heat Embossed using a pretty green powder.  Sentiment is by Great Impressions, Nicest Perks
I also added lots of dots to the background in Marina Mist ink,
using a dot stamp by Gina K Designs, Stately Flowers 12.
MFT Notched Border die on top and bottom.

mmmmmm
good to the last drop!



Please come on over to the Double D Blog and join in all of the FUN!
You'll be glad you did as there is always a pretty prize up for grabs! 

Here is the FAB prize for this Challenge: 





Thanks for coming by, next time I'll put the kettle on!

Enjoy~~


17 comments:

  1. Yep, nothing like coffee and friends together and your card is a perfect example of that (or should I say blend lol)...fabulous card and the paper you used is perfect for your coffees...fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I think I have this stamp set, but haven't used it for years. Love how this card looks. The colors are perfect as is your design....nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm.... yes please? I am enjoying your sweet card with my morning coffee. I'll be over for another cup and some good company. ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Morning, Donna! Sweetness in a cup - all because of your darling sentiment! Loving your combination, and all the love it conveys. Beautifully done! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card, Donna! These colors are perfect with this awesome stamp set. I am off to find it...must have that "Grab a Cup" stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful friendship card with the coffee theme. I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card. Love coffee theme. I made some backgrounds maybe I will actually make a coffee card LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. This gives such a cozy, warm feeling. Love the colors and layout. Perfect friendship card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fabulous my friend and I agree ... nothing better than a cup of java with a friend! Your card is just wonderful and I love those coffee cups with their cozies! Well done ... hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card, Donna! It's such a lovely sentiment, and I love all the polka-dots! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Like how you colored the cups and fun dotted backgrounds, perfect sentiment with it all!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card Donna, a great touch of class.x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Friends are the best perks! I agree with you on that. We both put beans on our cards. Yours on the inside and mine on the front. You make the best coffee cards.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your card is gorgeous Donna! I love all of the layers and stamps you used. Fabulous colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. How stinkin' adorable. I love the muted colors and the way you colored the coffee cups. Wonderful design and great take on the Mood Board. And the greeting is just the froth on the cappuccino!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this. The fussy cut was worth it, as I can't imagine it done any other way. Colors and paper are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a great sentiment for a coffee card! Love the stamps. I can think of a dozen people I could send this card to. I even have a couple of spare Starbucks gift cards. Super cute, Donna!

    ReplyDelete