Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Double D, Balck & White With a POP Of Color

Good Morning!

A brand new Challenge is up and running over at the Double D Challenge Blog. 

Here's something to get you in the mood to create:

 
And here's what I created:
 
 
 
I started with a Papertrey Ink die cut from the Shakers And Sprinkles Kit and then added the dotted cut outs using their Mix And Mat Flourish die.  I stamped one of the floral images from the Penny Black, Blooming Gardens, stamp set 3 times, once on the die cut panel and then two more times on White card stock which I fussy cut out. (the 3rd time I only used the yellow blossoms)
 
 

 
 
Images colored with Copic Markers.  Stickles in Yellow and Lime Green for some sparkle.  Nuvo Crystal Drops in Ebony for accents.  My sentiment is stamped in Raven Black ink and is from the Power Poppy set, Potted Primroses
 
 


 
 
I took the Black And White With A POP Of Color.....literally!  lol  Yellow Blossoms popped up using Foam Dots.  Love the dimension it creates.
 
 

 
 
Please come on over to the Double D Blog and join in all of the FUN!  You'll be glad you did, because there is a wonderful prize up for grabs!
 
Thanks so much for coming by.....now go play along!
 
Enjoy~~
 




11 comments:

  1. Beautifully created Donna, you are so good with the flower stamps and I always, always love each and every card and don't you just love those Nuvo drops (don't tell but I have them in every color..lol)!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH WOW ... I love the dimension you've added to your pretty design! Great idea ... just beautiful! And your black Nuvo drops are the perfect finishing touch! I too have several colors of Nuvo drops (I blame Diane ... she's such an enabler! LOL) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna this is so pretty, love the colour you used and your Nuvo drops.xx [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad that you included a picture of the dimension on your card. It really makes a difference. This is a ravishing card and the inspiration that you got is so evident. Dazzling creation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous flowers and the perfect pop of color and dimension. Just fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, Donna!! The pop of yellow looks great against the black and white. I love the dimension on the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love seeing these extra photos that show all the fabulous dimension. Beautifully inspired and your Nuvo drops are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, you certainly have made that gorgeous flower pop on the black and white! Beautiful card xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an awesome idea, I'm going to have to CASE this...love how you have popped up those flowers. I never think to do that. Great take on the challenge, your design is fabulous. Love your background paper too. Super cute card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a striking card Donna! Fabulous design and image.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Black, White and Yellow... How can you go wrong! Lovely card and great dimension!

    ReplyDelete