Monday, December 28, 2015

Clothespin Ornament

Hello again! 

I made a few of these 3 years ago, and this year I got to make one for my own daughter, yippee!  Super simple, thank you Pinterest!

This will be entered into the Challenges at Stamp TV, Emboss Is BossMod Squad, Anything Goes! and Simon Says Wednesday, Sparkle.

 
I used the Gina K Designs stamp set, Lacy Borders.  The tag die is from MFT, Stitched Traditional Tags, which cuts and embosses that beautiful stitching--I use them quite a bit, probably one of the best dies around!  Spellbinders Hearts die, which was cut in White Glitter Paper.  A Clothespin, of course, some Adhesive Pearls, Silver Twine and some Craft Paint.  AND the veil is part of MY wedding veil.....love that little touch!
 
And now for the dip...................

Her dress is also covered in some pretty glitter.  :)

Thanks so much for coming by.....love it when you do!

Enjoy~~



7 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, this is so adorable. I have never seen anything like it, I bet Lori loved it. You are such a clever girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute. Great idea for the newlyweds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this idea. How fun to have a Christmas ornament for bride and groom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is too adorable! What a great idea!! Love this!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soooo adorable!!! They will treasure this always. Besides the fact you made it for their first Christmas as Mr & Mrs you added an extra special touch with a piece of your wedding veil.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute! You are very creative! Bet your daughter loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm back, so now I can catch up on all your posts! Love the clothespin--so clever! Love the tag diecut, too.

    ReplyDelete