Friday, October 24, 2014

Only Hearts Can Build A Home

 Good afternoon!  Happy Friday to you all. 

Today's card will be entered into Challenge over at CASology, Home

 
I used 2 stamps sets from Gina K Designs, Home Is and Stamp It Big!  Love the big bold house, it is really BIG!    Image colored with Copic Markers and fussy cut out.  I added a row of Adhesive Rhinestones and lots of Stickles to the heart.  Super bright, super BIG, super clean and simple.....and I love it!
 
That is all!
 
Enjoy~~


3 comments:

  1. Donna, I love that your bog, colorful house and heart are the main image but it is still CAS! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! I love your bold, bright house with the bling and sparkle and lovely sentiment! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sentiment with the CAS house is so simple, but it says so much. Love this card.

    ReplyDelete