Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Believe

Good Morning!   Just a short little post before I head out and spend the day with my Mom, I am so lucky! 

Today's card will be entered into the Challenge at Poppy Sketch #13, with a pop of color, Butternut Squash, Orchid, And Hot Pink.

 
 
The bees are stamped using a $1 wood mounted stamp, colored with Copic marker and then I added a clear Sakura glitter pen all over the wings, which I popped up for some dimension.  The honeycomb stamp (or hexagon border) is from the I Do! stamp set and the sentiment is from the stamp duo set, Believe In Yourself, both from Gina K Designs.  Corner punch for tabs.
 
Thanks for looking!
 
HAPPY FALL........it's about time!!!  :)
 
ENJOY~~


12 comments:

  1. I love it!! your coloring on the bees is superb. Great job my dear

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Those bees are so cute.....love the hexagon too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Love the honeycomb and bees! Thanks for joining us at Poppy Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I just LOVE those bees. What an adorable card!!! You know how partial I am to all things hex!! Such a great take on the sketch - really well done! Thanks for the great inspiration!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fantastic card design. I love the background you created and those bees are so neat against that. Love your color choices too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Donna, what a pretty card and I love all the different elements you used to create it. Love the honeycomb and bee's, they are very, very busy, I can tell. Have a precious day with your Mother.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love hoe you incorporated the colors in the this challenge. such a cute design with the bees! Thanks for playing with us at Poppy Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Love your card and those bees are bee-u-tiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous job Donna! Those bees are so cute! Thank you for joining us at Poppy Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE this!
    Thanks for playing at Poppy Sketches!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really love your take on this challenge. But then, I always love your cards. And your energy!

    ReplyDelete