Monday, June 16, 2014

I'm Here For You

Good Monday Morning!  Hope you all have a wonderful week!

Today's card is for the MFT Sketch #180. 

 
If you're ever stuck for a layout, just head on over to My Favorite Things Blog, they'll hook you up with some fantastic sketches....love em'!
 
 
I used the Anemones stamp set from Flourishes.  Pretty flowers to color.  Some added background texture, using a Swiss Dots embossing folder.  And the Sketch layout of course.  Added 2 adhesive pearls colored with Copic Markers to match the color palette and then I added a ton of Stickles to the center of each flower.  Done.  That's all she wrote!  My Nana used to say that all the time when we would play Cribbage together.  She had so many different, quirky sayings, Wouldn't That Frost Your Grommets?, and after asking for so many things at once she would always reply, How Are You Fixed For Spit?....so funny!
 
Okay, that is it for this short and sweet post, hope your Monday is a good one!
 
Enjoy~~



5 comments:

  1. I love the way you colored the flowers and that bright background is a showstopper! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this sparkley card. All of the texture and the beautiful flowers. This time of year, I want to put only flowers on my cards. Love the pop of color on the BG too. Just fabulously done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card. I love the flowers. Beautiful coloring. Wonderful textures, and I love the saying your Nana used. My mom and grandma had a lot of those great comments to. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, let's try again. My comment went somewhere into cyberspace. I just said that your Nana was a hoot, and I can see where you get your sense of humor!!! Love this card, especially the way you colored your flowers and the beautiful pearls. Great take on the challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, what a beautiful card my dear. I agree with Judy that your Nana was a hoot....and I'm sure a very special lady. Lucky you to have inherited her sense of humor

    ReplyDelete