Wednesday, September 2, 2026

Double D, Vases and/or Pitchers

 Good Morning! 


A brand new Challenge is up and running over at the Double D Challenge Blog





Here is your Inspiration Tile: 




Here is what I created:




 Stampin Up Country Home stamp set.
I masked off the images to create the trio.
Memory Box Lavender Branch.
Created my 'wood grained' background by scoring every 1/4"
and then swiped ink pads directly to paper.





 Inks in;
Tuxedo Black, Dove Gray, Timber Brown
and Walnut Stain.
Copic Markers.



 Inside.




Loving the vintage vibe of it all.



Please come on over to the Double D Blog and join in all of the FUN!




Thanks so much for popping by!

Enjoy~~





 

8 comments:

  1. I love this card with the vintage containers! Great design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This background is so cozy and warm, like a vintage feel too. That single lavendar branch is a scene stealer. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW ... awesome background (I'll have to try that method.) And how clever of you to mask and create this trio! Awesome card and FABULOUS inspiration! Thanks . . . LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to agree with the vintage feel, a look I love!! Also I have this set and have looked everywhere for it and never did find it so to see it today actually made me happy!!! It's a fabulous card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the rustic, vintage feel of this design. The cluster of pitchers look great against that super, creative background.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty, great job on the wood background and love your coloring of the pitchers, wonderful vintage feel to it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the country look of this! The lavender sprigs are a nice touch, and you did an amazing job on that background!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow, I love this so much. The rustic vibe is perfect for those rustic images, and the subtle colors really complete the look. This is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete