Good Morning!
This card will be entered into the following Challenges:
Simon Says Monday, Get In Shape.
Simon Says Wednesday, Stamp It.
Allsorts, All Creatures, Great and Small.
Paper Funday, Anything Goes.
I made a Jar Shaped Tag.
Altenew Honeycomb Haven Kit, stamp, dies and stencils.
Honey Bee Happy Bee Day stamp and die sets.
Echo Park Blossoms and Bees Designer Papers.
Inks in;
Tuxedo Black, Fired Brick, Mowed Lawn, Peeled Paint,
Picked Raspberry, Salty Ocean, Salvaged Patina
and Squeezed Lemonade.
Black and Yellow Gingham Ribbons.
Foam Squares.
I adore this sweet little Tag.
Thanks so much for buzzing by!
Enjoy~~~
This is really cute, love the jar shape! Thanks so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge!
ReplyDeleteYour tag is adorable and so creative! Glad you shared with us at Allsorts challenge!
ReplyDeleteAn adorable tag for sure, love the flowery top to it, the bee among the pretty flowers, so sweet, I wonder if you added this to your tag collection or someone is going to receive it?
ReplyDelete