Saturday, September 12, 2026

Warmest Birthday Wishes

  Good Morning!  

This card will be entered into the following Challenges:  






Love those sweet little daisies at the bottom!




PFS Daisy Wreath stencil and die sets and
Coastal Paradise stamp set.
Hero Arts Script Bold Print background stamp.



Inks in;
Faded Jeans, Vintage Photo and Walnut Stain.
PFS Jewels.



Loving the Daisy Wreath in soft Fall colors!




Thanks so much for dropping in!

Enjoy~~








4 comments:

  1. I would never even thought about using those colors that way but they totally work! It is a stunning and beautiful card design! I’m so glad you shared it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna, You have once again used one of my favorite stencils and dies and turned it into a very beautiful birthday card. I really like the text background too. I am so happy to see you in the gallery at Color Hues. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These colors are so pretty together. What a pretty card using that inspiration tile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The PFS Daisy Wreath is one of my favorites too Donna and you've used them beautifully with our challenge colors! Thanks so much for sharing this lovely card with us at the Color Hues Challenge and making our colors SHINE! Hugs. :0)

    ReplyDelete