Wednesday, January 3, 2024

Double D, 8th Birthday/Anniversary

  Good Morning! 


A brand new Challenge is up and running over at the Double D Challenge Blog.


Can you believe the Double D Blog has been around for 8 wonderful years?!?
FANTASTIC!

And the wonderful Dynamic Duo of D & D, Darlene and Diane
 have been around for a little bit longer ;)
These too have put their all into this amazing Challenge Blog 
(and so many others, it makes my head spin lol)
 and I am so thrilled to be a part of it all!

Thank you so much Diane and Darlene!
Here's to many more years of creativity and Challenges!!!
Love you both!


The new Challenge:

8th Birthday/Anniversary.
8th Anniversary is Bronze (just a suggestion).
Doesn't have to be Bronze, just anything Birthday.




Here is your Inspiration Tile:


 8th Birthday/Anniversary.
Bronze.


Here is what I created:



 I used the Brutus Monroe and 
Simon Says Stamptember Collaboration stamp set, Tricks and Treats.
How yummy does that cupcake look?!?
I fussy cut out all images as, of course, the dies were no longer available, you know how Stamptember goes lol

PTI Scallop Frame die.
MFT Essential Sentiments and Sugar Coated Sentiments stamp sets.
Sizzix Happy Birthday Embossing Folder.





Tuxedo Black ink.
Copic Markers.
Bronze Embossing Powder.
Vellum.
Mini Sequins.
Foam Dots.




Inside.





Dimension and Texture.
I coated that Scallop Frame with the Bronze Embossing Powder.
Love the rich look of it all!


Check out this fabulous Prize Pack for this Challenge:


Prize is for ONE winner.
Altenew Floral Frame Stamp set & Project Sheet.
Spellbinders Hand Drawn Scallops Embossing Folder.
Scrapbookdotcom Glitter Brush Marker.





Thanks so much for stopping by!

Head on over to the Double D Blog  and play along!
Don't forget to wish our Dynamic Duo, Darlene and Diane a
very HAPPY 8th BIRTHDAY!

Enjoy~~




9 comments:

  1. That is one yummy cupcake, makes me want to go our fabulous bakery in town and get one...YUM!! A beautifully created card and we are honored to have you as part of our creative team!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing celebrates a birthday better than cake. If you are watching your diet, a cupcake or two will do. I love your creative style on this card and reconize a die that I have and almost forgotten about. I need to get it out. So much fun to be on this team with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cupcake looks delicious. Very caramelly! Your card looks rich and tasty. haha! I could do with a couple of cupcakes for breakfast.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW this is gorgeous and yes that cupcake looks yummy!! I haven't had a cupcake in years (don't do much baking around here lol) but in celebration I just might have to whip up a batch! LOL Beautiful work as always my friend ... so glad you have stuck with us ... we love our team ladies!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That cupcake and everything with it looks very yummy to me! I think I love that bronze embossing powder. Hmmm... could I fit one more on the shelf? Cute stamps! What a fun card, Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of yummy goodness on this card. I don't know if I prefer the cupcake or chocolate kisses! That's some fancy fussy cutting too. Love this monochromatic design filled with lots of dimension.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Creative and so much beauty in this design, love seeing what you make xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well look at you, all bronzey and luscious. That is one fabulous looking cupcake, and those chocolate kisses aren't half bad either. Wonderful card my dear!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. that does look like one yummy cupcake and I love the embossing on the frame, perfect for the celebration!

    ReplyDelete