Sunday, January 21, 2024

Sunshiny Penelope Scrapbook Page

 

Good Morning! 


This Scrapbook Page Layout will be entered into
 the Challenge at Pinkfresh Studio.


Pinkfresh Studio, Year In Review.

 

For this entry I chose June, Sunshine On My Mind.



53/60


You Are My Sunshine!
OR
You Are My Sunshine's Sunshine!





I used the following Pinkfresh Studio Products;

Flower Market:
Designer Papers, Journaling Bits, Ephemera, Floral Ephemera,
Chipboard Flair, Layered Stickers, Cardstock Stickers and Enamel Dots.
Chrysanthemum Chipboard Flair.
The Best Day Chipboard Flair.
Happy Hearts Cardstock Stickers.
Adore Alpha Stamp set.




I truly do love this!




Other than her Parents I was the 1st to hold this sweet girl!





Just hours old.
October 17, 2017.




Other supplies used:
Spellbinders Scallop Border die.
Tim Holtz Holiday Script Words die.
Simon Says Sunshine die.
Memory Box Homespun Heart die, cropped.
Fossilized Amber and Picked Raspberry Distress Oxide inks.
Glitter paper.
Foam Dots.



Thanks for coming by!

Enjoy~~























3 comments:

  1. Great layouts and beautiful photos of that cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how precious! To know how much she's grown into such a darling young girl is a blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is just the sweetest, I love the way you added so many pictures to the layout but still had room to design it so neat including adding her name, such great sentiments all around the pictures!

    ReplyDelete