Monday, January 22, 2024

1st Christmas Scrapbook Page


Good Morning! 


This Scrapbook Page Layout will be entered into the following Challenges:


Pinkfresh Studio, Year In Review.

 



For this layout
I picked December, Holiday Vibes.






54/60

1st Christmas.
Penny 2017.





I used the following Pinkfresh Studio Products;

Happy Holidays;
Wood Accents, Ephemera, Journaling Bits, 
Puffy Stickers, Chipboard Frames and Designer Paper.
Holiday Magic Puffy Stickers.
Oh What Fun Cardstock Stickers and Journaling Bits.
Festive Tickets stamp and die sets.






The children were nestled all snug in their beds.






Fa La La La La......





Other supplies used:

Tuxedo Black ink.
Copic Markers.
Green and Pink Glitter Paper.
White Gelly Roll Pen.
Sakura Glitter Pen.
Foam Dots.




Thanks so much for popping in!

Enjoy~~




























 

6 comments:

  1. This is so sweet of miss P! I love the colors and ephemera you used. And that big yawn!!!!! My heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous layout, and endearing memory! Gosh, it's hard to believe Penny is now a big sister! Thanks for sharing your memories, Donna, through your beautiful artwork! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once again, I thought you had started on Evie's scrapbook. I can only imagine how many pages you have in Penny's now. But I know you are having fun with it, the best part is adding all the bling and ephemera, and you are a master at that. These pages are so stinkin' sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are ahead of me with these scrapbook pages. You are inspiring me and soon I will start. I have collected a ton of pictures and ephemera. I will be peeking at some of your ideas along the way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is just too cute, that picture with her big yawn is terrific, great job of using the ephemera around the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all so precious, Donna!

    ReplyDelete