Saturday, January 20, 2024

Isn't She Lovely Scrapbook Page

Good Morning! 


This Scrapbook Page Layout will be entered into the following Challenges:

Simon Says Monday, Sparkle And Shine.
Pinkfresh Studio, Year In Review.

 

I picked August, Sparkle And Shine.



Fashion Penny

52/60




I used the following Pinkfresh Studio Products;

Sweet Hot Foil Plate and die.
You Sparkle Hot Foil Plate and die, cropped.
Hydrangea And Roses stamp and die sets.
Altenew and PFS Collaboration Celebrate Ephemera.
Happy Hearts Chipboard Frames.
Garden Bouquet Puffy Stickers.
Delightful Chipboard Flair.
Flower Market Vellum Ephemera.
Some Days Enamel Dots.
Designer Paper.




October 22, 2017.




November 2, 2017.




November 10, 2017.



Additional Supplies:

Spellbinders Hot Foil Plate Sentiments.
Scallop Border die.
Tim Holtz Holiday Script die.
Gold Foil.
Gold Embossing Powder.
Sakura Glitter Pen.
WOS.

I am getting closer to actually finishing this Scrapbook for Penny!
YAY!

My goal was for 60 pages when she turned 5.
So far, I have 54 completed and she turned 6 last October 17th.
I think I'm doing pretty good. lol

Thankfully I can probably start Evie's this Spring
and create it as she grows.
That should be an easy task!
(fingers crossed!)


Hope you all are having a wonderful New Year so far!

Thanks for stopping by!

Enjoy~~
















2 comments:

  1. I would say you are doing a wonderful job with her Scrapbook, these pics are so adorable and I love your flowers to go with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fashion Penny. hahahah! That is super cute!

    ReplyDelete