Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Smile Hello Love!

Good Morning! 

 This Scrapbook Page will be entered into the

AND




 April 1, 2018.
19/60





I used the Pinkfresh Studio Products: 
Stamped sentiments from Floral Image and Blooming Branch stamp sets.
Mini Tags With Fillable Words dies, words and banners cropped.  
I also Hot Foiled the words, you can hot foil using some regular dies, 
the lines just are that bold as when using a hot foil plate.
Folk Edge Square dies, partial die cutting--to create rectangle.
Background Paper is from the Happy Heart collection.
Some Days Chipboard Elements.
Days Of Splendor Ephemera.





 Oooh this dress tastes good.






 And my thumb tastes even better!





 Love this little banner cluster element I created.
(kind of blurry)






 MFT Spread Your Wings stamp and die sets.
Miscellaneous small Heart die.
(it's in my little bowl til I remember where it came from lol)
Copic Markers.
Gold Embossing Powder.
Tuxedo Black ink. 
Swiss Dots Embossing Folder.
White Gel Pen. 
Gold Foil Paper.
Mini Gold Sequins.
Foam Squares.










5 comments:

  1. These pink flowers and the design really complement the sweet pictures of your porcious little Penny. I am sure this will be a winner, it is my my book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, this is so detailed and not overwhelming

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a sweet layout for this adorable little Penny. I love the banner strip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty pink page for sweet little Penny. What a good nana you are.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is quite the sweetie, wow you can really see how she has grown. I love flowers and the row of banners so neat!

    ReplyDelete