Monday, July 25, 2022

Celebrate You and Sunny Smiles

 Good Morning! 


This first card will be entered into the 

Gina K Designs Challenge, Black and White with a POP of Color!




Gina K Designs Products:
Anemone Wishes stamp and die sets.
Seasons Of Joy die.
Enjoyable Greetings stamp set.




Tuxedo Black and Pink Pirouette inks.
White and Clear Embossing Powder.
Vellum.
Brad.
Foam Dots.




Inside.
 (blurry)


This next card will be entered into the 




I used the stamp and dies from My Favorite Things, Polynesian Paradise.
Copic Markers.
Distress Oxide inks.
Water Splatters.
Tuxedo Black ink.





Inside.


Thanks so much for strolling by!

Enjoy~~




4 comments:

  1. Two sweet cards Donna! Love your tropical Hawaiian card. The colors are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I see that you’re loving those new slim line cards. This one is super cool and I love the dancing hula girl your first card is a great take on the Gina K challenge of black and white and one color. I know I said I would be crafting all day today but I made not a thing. Maybe I should enter this challenge. You have inspired me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your black and white with a pop of color, such pretty flowers, like the layering of the tag too! Your second card is so fun and very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bothe cards are really great. I especially like the pretty flowers on the black & white card and of course that cute little hula girl.

    ReplyDelete