Monday, July 25, 2022

Love You Most Scrapbook Page

Good Morning! 

This Scrapbook Page will be entered into the 




Of course, I am using my favorite model, Miss Penny.
September 2, 2019.

18/60




I used the Pinkfresh Studio Products:
Hot Foil Daisy Wreath, fussy cut and cropped.
Garden Wreath dies, in Green card stock and Gold Foil Paper, which was layered.
Love You The Most die, in Gold Foil Paper, which was also layered.
Folk Edge Square dies, cropped.
Happy Heart and Keeping It Real Designer Papers.
Some Days and Keeping It Real Alphabet Stickers.
Days Of Splendor Epherma.
Some Days Elements.





This was a day spent blueberry picking with her parents.





How she stayed blue-free is beyond me lol






Totally sweet, with or without blueberries!





For sure!!




Copic Markers.  
Gold Foil.  
Small Gold Sequins.  



Thanks so much for popping in!  

Enjoy~~











2 comments:

  1. Your scrapbook pages are getting better and better. Each time I see one, I think it is my fav, but now, I think this one is. So precious pictures to remember the little ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is just too cute, and you did a fabulous job of framing all the great photo's with all those lovely flowers and like how you did the titles

    ReplyDelete