Sunday, July 31, 2022

I've Been Thinking About You

 Good Morning! 

This card will be entered into the Challenges at:  


Simon Says Wednesday, Anything Goes.





I used the My Favorite Things Products:

Freshly Picked Bouquet and Hert Bursts Hello stamp sets.
Wallpaper Designer Paper.




Spellbinders Standard Circle die.
Tuxedo Black ink.
Copic Markers.
Clear Embossing Powder.
Foam Tape.
Pinkfresh Studio Glacier Jewels.





 
The circle die cut has 3 layers of Foam Tape on the back to raise it up.
Card front panel has 1 layer of Foam Tape.




Thanks for popping in!

Enjoy~~






2 comments:

  1. I love that you raised up the circle but continued the design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love how you have done your stamping to go off the circle, once again, lovely coloring!

    ReplyDelete