Sunday, July 17, 2022

Happy Birthday & Celebrate

 Back Again!

This 1st card will be entered into the following Challenges:



Simon Says Monday, Fabulous Florals.
Dies R Us, Anything Goes.
The Sisterhood Of Crafters, Butterflies, Dragonflies and Bees.





 I used the My Favorite Things Products:

Spread Your Wings stamp and die sets.
Flowers In Bloom stamp set.
Essential Sentiments stamp set.




 Copic Markers.
Tuxedo Black and Tempting Turquoise inks.
Clear and White Embossing Powder.
Signo White Gel Pen.




 Inside.




This next card will be entered into the Challenge at 






I made a Side Flap Card, Video shown HERE.




I used the Pinkfresh Studio Products:

Floral Notes stamp set, inside sentiment.
Garden Wreath die set.
Scripted Greetings die set.
Essential Folk Edge Square die set, 
inside I did some partial die cutting to make it a rectangle shape.
Keeping It Real Designer Paper.






Gold Foiled Paper.
Tuxedo Black ink.
Mini Gold Sequins.





Thanks so much for coming by!

Enjoy~~





8 comments:

  1. The floral and butterfly card is gorgeous! Thank you for sharing with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful, I just love the coloring on your first card, so pretty and soft, like the touch of the white gel pen.
    I haven't seen a flap card like that, you used such pretty papers, love that wreath and you always do such a great job with your insides too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both wonderful Donna! I was in your direction last week. Spent the week in Rhode Island with my daughter. Beautiful weather!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW what fabulous designs my friend! You are so talented! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  5. WONDERFUL cards. I love the style of the second one, so creative. Love the clean and simple look of the first one - you rocked the look. So gorgeous, both!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both are beautiful my dear. Thanks for the link for the Side Flap Card

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards Donna and I love how you've used the white gel pen! Thank you for joining our challenge at The Sisterhood!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am enjoying that butterflies that you have added to your first card. I have that stamp and die and need to remember this addition. Your second card is so classy and an elegant birthday card.

    ReplyDelete