Monday, February 21, 2022

Pop Up Slider Card

 Good Morning!

This card will be entered into the Challenge at

Gina K Designs, Fun Fold and Create Patterned Paper.


I saw this card from Dawn, HERE.



 
I used Gina K Designs Always Delightful and Anemone Wishes stamp sets.
Top portion I used and Embossing Folder and the 
bottom portion I created my pattern with White Embossing Folder.





Pink Pirouette ink.
Spellbinders Standard Circle die.
Corner rounder.




Very smooth motion when you pull on the tab.




This next card will be entered into the Challenge at;

Allsorts, I Love.....

Flowers!
(and card making lol)





I used the Altenew stamp and die set, Floral Motifs.
Spellbinders Floral Oval die.
Sponged on inks in;
Always Artichoke, Pear Pizzaz and Rich Razzleberry.
Rose Gold Embossing Powder.




Brick Embossing Folder with Grey ink.
Glimmer Foiled sentiment in Gold; 
Yana's Special Sentiments foil and die set.
Vellum.
Fun Foam and Foam Dots.
Inside Gold Textured Foil Paper.




Thanks for stopping by!

Enjoy!





8 comments:

  1. Oh, my this is gorgeous! I love that oval die surrounded by the beautifully sponged flowers, and textured background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your first card is so unusual and pretty.
    I love your second card, great flowers and die cuts. Thanks for sharing it in my challenge theme of I love at Allsorts this week.
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two super floral creations, many thanks for joining in with our 'I love....' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is it! That oval die is fabulous and I love that card. Great color and it still looks like spring. I want! You make ME smile with that first card too. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two beautifully done cards, great designs on each, and I am especially loving your second card with the fun die cut in the center of the card surrounded by the flowers.
    Thank you so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two Beautiful cards! I love your fun fold card! It is amazing! Thank you so much for joining in this months challenge over at Gina K. Designs! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are just gorgeous, I love the fun fold/surprise of the first card, doing half embossing and stamping is such a great look too! Your second card is so pretty with the gold embossing and lovely shading of the colors, love that oval die too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are both just FABULOUS!!! I love the pop up slider card, and that design would be good for a kids card. Kids always like interactive cards. That pink monochrome is so pretty. I also LOVE your second card with those pretty flowers and all that texture from the embossed background and the oval die cut. OUTSTANDING!!!!

    ReplyDelete