Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Love Heart Splatter

  Good Morning!  

Getting all of my Valentine's in the mail today!  

YAY me!

This one will be entered into the following Challenges:

Simon Says Monday, Love Is In The Air.
Allsorts, Anything Goes (option of red flowers).




A CAS creation!



Gina K Designs, Tiny Texture stamp set, splatter.
Spellbinder Hearts dies.
Die Versions Love die, layered 3 times.
MFT Dotted Scallop Border die.






Real Red ink.







Simon Says Labeled With Love stamp set.

I quite like this CAS design, who knew?!?



Thanks for popping by!

Love it when you do!

Enjoy~~

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous background splattering for your gorgeous focal heart.

    Thanks for sharing at Allsorts this week. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cas card. Lovely design.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  3. A pretty Valentines card, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the inspiration. I have a pink heart leftover from the card that I did yesterday. I am coping this one. If you don't mind. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cool, I just love the splatter behind the hearts and the splatter on them, like how you grounded it all with the strip behind!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very stylish, thanks for joining us at the Allsorts challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, that clean and simple design works perfectly here. I LOVE the splatter behind the heart, what a great idea. Wonderful design, it wants to be pinned!!!

    ReplyDelete