Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Gnomey Love

 Back again!

I'm bound and determined to get these all in the mail today!


This card will be entered into the following Challenges:

Simon Says Monday, Love Is In The Air.
Allsorts, Anything Goes (option of red flowers).


This card was inspired by Cathy Zielske 
and you can see her create her card in this VIDEO.

Although I have a designated Craft Room 
I am typing this in my Dining Room lol.




Alphabet dies.
MFT Perfect Plaid Designer Paper.
Woodware 3 Gnomes stamp set, cropped.
Sentiment by Gina K Designs, Gnome One Like You.






I stamped the sentiment directly on the white layer.....crooked.
See Barb?  Told you that happens! (a lot!)
Restamped it and covered the crooked one.
Amalgam Black ink.
Copic Markers.
Glossy Accent on the little heart.
WOS.







Gina K Designs stamp set, Gnome One Like you.


I have one more Valentine to share with you....stay tuned lol



Thanks for coming by, Gnomey!

Enjoy~~


6 comments:

  1. Super cute card, love the plaid paper you used for the sentiment!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely LOVE this gnome card.
    Thanks for sharing at Allsorts this week. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A pretty card with a fun t wise, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for pointing out the crooked stamp. At least you were able to save this sweet and fun card. I love the large letters and that cute gnome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute, I love the letters cut from the plaid and he matches them so well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so adorable. I am such a fan of gnomes and I love what you have done with this one. The plaid is just perfect, and I don't see any crookedness...lol. The greeting is so stinkin' cute too.

    ReplyDelete