Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Birthday Wishes

 Back Again! 


I have created a fun little Birthday card for the 

My Favorite Things, Color Challenge.  




Here is my creation:


I used the MFT Products:  
Make A Wish stamp and die, sentiment cropped. 
Notched Border die, layered.  
Cheerful Plaid Designer Paper, perfect colors!




Candles and Flames were layered to create more depth.
PTI Scallop die.
Die Versions Corner Happy Birthday die, cropped.
White Embossing Powder.
Fun Foam.
Versa Mark ink, candles were stamped on to gray card stock.
Fun Foam.
Sequins.
WOS.



Happy February!
Thanks for dropping by!

Enjoy~~








6 comments:

  1. Well how stinkin' cute. I love the gray and the plaid. I don't use gray enough and I really like it. Great design here, that scalloped panel just makes this card. Fabulous take on the challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic Donna! The grey and plaid make a great pair and I love the oversized candles. Super card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool, I just love how you used the colors and love that plaid behind the candles, love the sequins along the scallop

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll say you created a fun little birthday card. Love the plaid background and the large candles.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A creative way to get all of those colors in by used that background paper. I love the plaid too and it makes for a fun and easy card. The scallop die cut softens the design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card. The paper is such a pretty plaid and the way you treated the sentiment is really eye catching especially with those big birthday candles. Fantastic design.

    ReplyDelete