Sunday, February 6, 2022

Floral Hello

 Good Afternoon!

Had a bit of time to craft...yay!



This card will be entered into the following Challenges:

Simon Says Monday, Embossing Folder.  
AllsortsAnything Goes, I skipped the option of using of red flowers.



 I used the Altenew stamp and die sets; Amazing You.
Amalgam Black ink.
Copic Markers.
Basket Weave Embossing Folder.






 MFT Cross Stitched Rectangles, layered to create a frame.
Clear Embossing Powder.
Fun Foam.
Foam Dots.
Adhesive Pearls.
Pink Fresh Glacier Jewels.
Stickles.





 Inside Sentiment.




Thanks so much for stopping by!

42 Days Til Spring!!!

Enjoy~~








7 comments:

  1. A lovely spring-like card.

    Thanks for sharing at Allsorts this week.
    Sarn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely GORGEOUS!!! It's so beautiful I'm speechless.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man, I can't begin to tell you how much I love this card. It's just so pretty with the glitter, that embossed background, and the gray frame. And your coloring is just fantastic!!! Simply AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is huge! I love the frame and the way that you used it here. The spray of beautifully colored flowers is so fresh and reminds me of spring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Donna! I love the flowers floating over the grey frame. I'm so ready for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, I so love the colors in the flowers and the pretty way you have arranged them, like the subtle embossed background and light grey framing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful floral creation and really loving these colors! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge!

    ReplyDelete