Friday, April 2, 2021

Chocolate Bunny

  Good Morning!  

It's such a bright beautiful day, but chilly!


This card will be entered into the following Challenges:

Simon Says Monday, Easter/Spring.
Simon Says Wednesday, Anything Goes.
Allsorts, Anything Goes, Monochromatic Optional.
Dies R Us, Anything Goes.
The Card Concept, Celebrate Easter.

I CASED Sheri Gilson's Card, which you can find HERE, from 2016.





I created the banner tag using the Tutti Designs 
Stitched Banner Tags, which I layered.
Spellbinders Classic Ovals dies for the eggs and 
Standard and Scallop Circles to create my cutout and frame.
PTI Polka Dot On Parade Bunny die.
Grassy die is by DooHickey.





Impression Obsessions Bunny die set.
MFT Stitched Tags.
Gina K Designs Stately Flowers 8 stamp set.
PTI Chocolate Remix Designer Papers.
Amalgam Black ink.
Twine.
Foam Dots.




Thanks for hopping by!

Enjoy~~



8 comments:

  1. What a perfect monochromatic card for Easter and so beautifully done with this great sketch and the tag
    is such a wonderful tag addition!
    Thank you so much for joining us this time at Allsorts challenge, hope you stop by again soon!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheri's card was a great start, but I really like the monochromatic colors that you used here. And a lot more detail too. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautifully crafted monochromatic creation, many thanks for joining in with our AG/Mono theme at Allsorts challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love this card. The color is perfect and really showcases those chocolate bunnies. The mix of patterned papers really makes it interesting, there's something about polka dots and plaid together. I gotta remember that. This is just so sweet, I like everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness that is just the cutest, I love the design and those papers are great with it. Like the grass with the eggs and bunny and the hopping bunny on the tag with the twine is such a sweet touch to it, my favorite!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the cute scene you created peeking through the circle! The neutral colors and the classic patterns are a great look! Thank you for playing along with us at The Card Concept.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH my friend ... this is just AWESOME! You are SO GOOD with layers! Beautifully done! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Dies R Us challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DIES R US
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete