Sunday, April 18, 2021

Winter Wreath Note Card Set

Good Morning!


This set of cards will be entered into the Challenges at

Simon Says Wednesday, Clean And Simple.






MFT Winter Wreath stamp set.
Amalgam Black ink.
Copic Markers.
Sakura Glitter Pen.
WOS.





 Same wreath for all 4 cards, each in a different color.
Black and White Striped Designer Paper.






Black silhouette butterfly and the die cut butterfly from
The Stamp Of Approval Kit, Beautiful World and Sugar Pea Designs.





Die cut butterflies, Copic colors and liner sheet all correspond.






Another quick and easy CAS set.



Thanks again for coming by!

Enjoy~~



8 comments:

  1. Here we go with an array of CAS cards! These are so inspiring and I think that you are getting ready to send out a bunch again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely set. People will love to get these. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful set of note cards. Anybody would be thrilled to receive one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a pretty set of CAS cards! These are lovely and inspiring Donna. I love them done in each of the colors. I can see a whole rainbow of them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What is it about black and white stripe on a card. It always makes the card pop, and these are no exception. I love that sweet stamp and the way you have colored it in different ways! What fun, and so quick. These are so stinkin' cute, I like every one of them. I'm pinning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my that is a gorgeous wreath, as I scrolled down and saw the different colors you used I thought oh that is my favorite then there would be another, now I will just have to say I love them ALL! the added butterflies were a great touch on them too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty design and I love it in all the colors. Great work indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous set of CAS cards Donna.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete