Sunday, April 4, 2021

Masculine Bunny Tags

 Happy Easter!

I think this is the last of the Easter cards.....for now!


These cards will be entered into the following Challenges:

Simon Says Wednesday, Anything Goes.
The Card Concept, Celebrate Easter.


For some reason I had such a loss of MoJo that I CASED 
several people for my Easter cards.  
This is another one of them. 
 
Let me tell you I am soooooo grateful for Pinterest and all 
of the talented Card Makers out there!!!  
Thank you!!!

You can see the original card HERE.





MFT Stitched Tags dies.
Impression Obsession Bunny die set.
Gina K Designs Stately Flowers 8.
Amalgam Black ink.
Gold Glitter Paper.






Simple.
Masculine.



Hope you have a wonderful Easter/Holiday/Spring!

Enjoy~~


8 comments:

  1. Not a thing wrong with getting a little boost from Pinterest. Isn't that what it is for. The extreme compliment if you do CASE one. Happy Easter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect masculine Easter card. The bunny tags are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's something about those little bunnies that just brings a smile. I love the colors you used, perfect for those sweet tags. Oh, and CASEing is the highest form of flattery in my opinion. Who knows how many of your cards have been CASEd? A LOT I bet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I am glad you were inspired as these are so cute and fun with those little bunnies on them. A great way to use the tags in a card design too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes it is so nice to have something to go to when you have just ran out of ideas, these are just too cute and I love your glittery strip at the bottom, those bunnies are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are such sweet little bunnies! I love them on the trio of tags. Thank you for playing along with us at The Card Concept.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simple and sweet as can be! The playful bunnies are adorable and I like the strip of glitter tape across the bottom. Pinterest is awesome!

    ReplyDelete