Saturday, March 28, 2020

Birthday Wishes

Good Morning!

Hope you're all well and safe!

I actually took a beach walk this morning, first time in a very long time and it was glorious!

Today's card will be entered into the Challenge at Simon Says Wednesday, Anything Goes!






In May my Mom will turn 90!  WOW!  
I figured I would start making a few cards to see what I liked best for her.  

This one uses the Avery Elle Balloon Numbered dies, aren't they cute?
I used more dies than stamps this time around:
MFT;  Cross Stitched Rectangles and Blueprints #12.
Tutti Designs Stitched Tags.
Gina K Designs Wishes die, layered.






Cupcake from the Flourishes Lots of Thoughts stamp set.
Sentiment from the Gina K Designs, Pleasant Plurals stamp set.
White Embossing Powder.
Copic Markers.
Swiss Dots Embossing Folder.
Baker's Twine.
Sakura Glitter Pen.
WOS.
Sequins.
Corner Rounder.






Foam Dots for that wee bit of dimension.



Thanks for stopping by!

Be well!

6 comments:

  1. How did that happen..... 90? I better get going on a special card. This one is great, you know that I love your tag cards. Ok, I am going to challenge you for the best 90th birthday card. I know you have an edge, but I am going to try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 90, that's fantastic! God bless your sweet mom. Your card is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Edie is turning 90??? What a great event that will be, sure hope you guys can all celebrate together. I love the colors on this card, and that cupcake could not be any prettier. Really sweet (no pun).

    ReplyDelete
  4. so festive, love the way you combined the die cut and stamped sentiment! A happy birthday to your mom, such a milestone to hit, no one in my family was able to live that long. So glad you were able to get out and enjoy a walk on the beach, I can't wait until we can do that again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable birthday card design. Great colors. I hope your Mom had a great one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet, sweet tag card. Your mom will love it

    ReplyDelete