Sunday, March 29, 2020

Beyond The Beach


Back again!  

I did try the 'steampunk' Challenge again.  This time putting my beach like twist on it.

I will enter this creation in the Challenges at;

Simon Says Monday, Steampunk.
Simon Says Wednesday, Anything Goes!





Using a Crab Cheapo Die I cut it once from this heavy card stock I have in my stash and 
then again from Walnut Hollow Yellow and Orange Aluminum.  I then adhered the 2 together and added some Embossing Powders in Red, Orange and Gold tones which I heated.






Tutti Designs Stitched Tag cut 3 times and layered.
I also created a stencil using stencil paper, a thin plastic 
and a Memory Box Distressed Windham Collage die, which I used White paint on.
Cheery Lynn dies; Starfish and Sand Dollar, Wheat Heads.
Copic Markers.
Clear Embossing Powder.
Martha Stewart Pearl Paint, Jet Stream.





Sentiment is by Gina K Designs, By The Sea 2.
Black Embossing Powder.
Nuvo Drops in Clear.
Sequins.
Adhesive Pearls.
String Pearls.
Seam Binding Ribbon which was painted in 
Blue and Green Pearl Paint and Perfect Pearls.
Brads.
Glitter.





Maybe less steamy and more beachy lol




Thanks for sauntering by.

Hope your day isn't crabby!

Be well!

7 comments:

  1. Hi, Donna! Your snappy little crap certainly looks exactly like the sun is shining on its wet shell, doesn't it? Wonderful use of the dies, and the pretty ribbon! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my this is cute! Cute! CUTE! Your snappy little "crab" is darling. I got quite the chuckle from Donna E's comment. ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This could not be any cuter. Those buggy eyes just make me laugh. Love all the texture and pearls too. Adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this tag. I am always a sucker for texture and dimension. This looks like an underwater dream world.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my dear, I'm not a fan of steampunk but this is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cool is that, love the metallic look and the added pearls were a terrific idea!

    ReplyDelete