Monday, March 30, 2020

Thinking Of You

Good Morning!

I hope you are all doing well and being safe.

I find it is important to have some kind of routine.  Yes, I am still changing out of my pajamas each day, still showering, still getting some fresh air and still am making lots of dinners....how much cooking can 1 person do???  And the dishes.  Cripes!  Okay I am soooo lucky to be able to do any and all of this while being healthy (knock on wood) and one more update, Hubby and I are still on speaking terms!  LOL



These cards will be entered into the following Challenges:

Hero Arts, Never Seen Ink.
Simon Says Monday, Spring Mood Board.

Simon Says Monday







Image is an old wooden stamp by Hero Arts, Spring Tulips Sketch....it's just so happy!
Front sentiment is from a Demo Set I won by Hero Arts.

The 1st card uses Zig Water Color Markers, this particular stamp has never seen these markers.





Amalgam Black ink.





Inside sentiment is Everyday Sayings, by Hero Arts.






This card is the same except I used Copic Markers to color it.

Last week with time on my hands I refilled all of my Copics....maybe too much.  
I had a drop of ink here and there.  Bummer.


I am going to start sending a bunch of these cards to my Mom 
and some of her friends as they are on lock down.  
She is happy and upbeat, although we miss our visits dearly! 









Thanks for popping in!

Be well!

9 comments:

  1. Very sweet thoughtful card. Love the soft colors

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna, I did some catching up on your posts - wow, you have been a happy girl in your craft room! Glad you and your hubby are still on speaking terms...that's a very good thing! All of your cards are so very creative. I can look and look and just be amazed at your talent. Thanks for all the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, this is such a happy image. I love your colors and that black and white stripe just makes the card pop. Have you ever noticed that whenever black and white striped patterned paper is used the card always turns out beautifully? It's true!!!! Something about it, I dunno.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so right, this is a simply a happy image and you just left it happy and clean. I love the green base and the blue vase. Glad that you and Tom are still good, but I would expect nothing else as your upbeat attitude always prevails. Happy Card Making!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really sweet cards Donna! Beautiful water coloring! I refilled my copics and my ink cubes last week too. I guess we're all just trying to find new ways of keeping busy. I hear you on the cooking..... Dishes I'm okay with but cooking every night! Stay well my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both are just beautiful Donna! Yes, not being able to hug my kids is the hardest part of all of this right now but we will continue to FaceTime, Zoom, FB Video chat ... whatever else to see each other but from a safe distance. Glad you guys are staying healthy and I pray all my crafting friends are able to get through this pandemic without incident. Scary times for sure! Long Distance Hugs ... thanks for inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your cards and I am glad you are healthy and feeling okay. And, I was thinking of refilling some Copics too but maybe I will place a piece of paper underneath to catch the drops I spill. I just know I will do that and maybe it will be a background for a card later on. LOL We are fine here too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such happy fun cards. Sorry about not being able to visit Mom, but I can understand why they went to lock down. Better safe than sorry. You are sure getting a lot of crafting done so that is fun.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfect spring bouquet and pretty colors, sure to brighten someone's day that is all alone at this time.
    I agree with you, I am so tired of cooking and cleaning up, told my hubby I haven't done this many dishes in a long time. So thankful that me and my hubby is getting along well too :) Take care!

    ReplyDelete