Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Double D, Silhouettes

Good Morning! 



A brand new Challenge is up and running over at the Double D Challenge Blog






Here is your Inspiration Tile:





Use a silhouette as the focus of your project. 




Here is my card:



I used Distressed Oxide inks to create my background;  
Faded Jeans, Fired Brick and Wilted Violet.
I also added Heidi Swapp Color Shine in Gold and water drops to it. 
Sentiment by Gina K Designs, All About You, stamped in Versa Mark and heat embossed using Black Embossing Powder.  







My skyline was created by using the 
Impression Obsession City Landscape dies.  
I layered and added dimension using Fun Foam.  
Dies were cut from Black Glitter Paper.







Please come on over to the Double D Blog and join in all of the FUN!

You'll be glad you did as there is always a pretty prize up for grabs!  



Here's the prize for this Challenge:






Thanks for popping in.  

Enjoy~~



18 comments:

  1. Fabulous skyline you have created Donna, love all the added elements..it shines like the 'real' thing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful skyline creation! Love the technique you used too ... awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowie, bet this has amazing sparkle IRL!! Looks like little twinkling window lights on the buildings. Love the sky with its gold droplets. Such a cool card, Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful silhouette card, Donna! You've created such a calm and serene city sky line. The added shimmer looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Man, is this ever striking!!! I love your design, Donna 😍

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful scene with that silhouette city you used on it. Love the sky.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful city-scape, Miss Donna! Isn't that sentiment just perfect for it? I can feel the crowded city streets, and apartments filled with dear people, and yet, there is one special "you" making the world a better place. It is a gorgeously colored creation! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an amazing skyline for your silhouette city. BEAUTIFUL!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty! What a beautiful night sky!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfect silhouette for the gorgeous sky

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am not sure why, but when I see the city night sky line it is so exciting. I guess that I think about all of the stories going on in the buildings. Love your card and silhouette.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous background for your great skyline, I love the use of the glitter paper for it, great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW fantastic skyline, wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a cool die. I have never seen this one before. Your background "sky" is perfect for the image, and I love all that sparkle. Great take on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm loving that inky background sky that lights up the city! The layered landscape looks fantastic too - what a grand silhouette against that beautiful night sky!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, Donna your cards are always so striking. The background is gorgeous for the skyline. My apology for the delayed comment.

    ReplyDelete