Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Take Flight, Sisters

Back Again With Some Ghoulish FUN!



This card will be entered into the following Challenges:



Scrapy Land, Anything Goes!





Gina K Designs stamp set, Wicked.
Paper Smooches Foliage 1 dies.  I cut them form a White card stock and then smooshed them directly onto my ink pads, Pumpkin Pie and Amalgam Black.  I love the 'stipple' effect I got by doing this, then I splattered a bit more ink onto them.
Halloween Designer Paper.





Crushed Curry ink.
Spellbinders Standard and Scallop Circles dies.
WOS.




Washi Tape.




3 Little Witches In Flight.



Thanks for flying by!

Cackle Cackle!




8 comments:

  1. Your little witchie-poos are wonderful with the starry circle and bright colors, Donna! Loving the finish in the paper leaves and dotted background. Hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun and fabulous design using that witch silhouette. I love the fantastic Halloween colors you used too. The inside looks great as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo-hoo!! Sisters in flight, gotta love it. Great papers, colors,and layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your design with all those patterned papers. And of course I LOVE your silhouetted witch, so stinkin' fun. Great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wicked cute Donna! All pun intended. ;9) How clever of you to press the color onto the card stock directly from the pad. I've never tried that but I love how it looks! Happy fall my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. too cute, like your starry background for the witch and neat way you added the color to your leaves, great effect it gave to them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards! The witches look perfect against the spooky papers - gorgeous 😁. Thanks so much for joining the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge again! Creative wishes, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous project! I love it! Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Scrapy Land Challenges. I can’t wait to see what you create next!.

    Judy
    Don't Mess With Me, I'm Scrappy {My Blog}

    Scrapy Land Challenges
    http://www.scrapyland-blog.com/

    ReplyDelete