Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Double D, First Signs Of Spring

  Good Morning! 


A brand new Challenge is up and running over at the Double D Challenge Blog





Here is your Inspiration Tile:

 
First Signs Of Spring.




Here is what I created!




My Teamie, Barb was kind enough to send me some 
Spellbinders die cuts, Butterfly Burst, Paint Your World Collection. 
Aren't they sweet?!?!  I think they're super cool!

I smooshed Picked Raspberry ink down on my card stock using some cellophane packaging.  The ink was spritzed with water first.  
I always love the look of this technique.

Tulips die layered and offset a touch.
Die Versions Bow die.
Gina K Designs Basket Blessings stamp set.





Tuxedo Black ink. 
Copic Markers.
Gold Mirror Paper.
Diamond Stickles.
Foam Dots.
PFS Jewels, 12 Pack.





Inside.
Gina K Designs Signs Of Spring 
and Spring Fling stamp sets.





Pretty Layers.

I'm typing this on a chilly day in November.
Can't wait for the 1st signs of Spring lol





Please come on over to the Double D Blog and join in all of the FUN!




You'll be glad you did as there is always a pretty prize up for grabs!





Here's the prize for this Challenge:





Thanks for coming by!



Enjoy~~









9 comments:

  1. LOVE this card ... inside & out! That paint brush and splattered background are the perfect backdrop for these beautiful tulips! Awesome creation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you painted this card pink! The smooshing is perfect and what a fresh look for this paintbrush! The green for the leaves really make it look like Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely LOVE this, so creative with the brush and then adding the tulips makes it a WOW card, beautifully done my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the look of your card, Donna! A friend sent me this set to use for a while and I didn't make anything nearly this pretty with it. Your splatty background is perfect and I love the tulips positioned in the foreground. It's a fun die set to play with and you did it beautifully! You're so good to be working this far ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute and lovely card love how you have coloured this .... xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! The pink and green combination is gorgeous. The black brush with gold trim is the perfect background for those pretty tulips. Love the spatters and of course, all of the dimension.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful spring card!! Your painted tulips make a lovely bouquet with the paintbrush tucked in there. Delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the set with the paintbrush, such pretty colors you have used, the flowers are lovely, the background turned out great, I have only tried that technique in my junk journal :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous colors, LOVE that you "painted" a spring card. Your tulips are gorgeous, I really, REALLY like this design.

    ReplyDelete