Saturday, March 30, 2024

Merry Merry Scrapbook Page

  Good Morning!  


This Scrapbook Page Layout will be entered into the following Challenges:






Simon Says Wednesday, Anything Goes!



60/60


I lied I have one more, 
but then I am done with Penny's 12x12 Scrapbook!

Then I can start Evie's 12x12 and create it as she grows--YAY!

I will also do the 6x8 Snap Flap Books for each girl to hi-light their lives!
I am so happy to be making these!
It has been such a JOY to create with these awesome memories!
I feel soooooo LUCKY!!!!



  I used the Pinkfresh Studio Products;

Festive Tickets stamp and die sets.
Tidings of Great Joy stamp set.
Blanket Stitched Squares, cropped to make rectangle frame.
Kelly Alpha Lowercase dies.
Happy Holidays Designer Paper and Wood Accents.
Holiday Magic Puffy Stickers.



  Very pleased with her own little tree!




  Looking for somebody!  Santa?  Rudolph?





  Not much Peace going on here!
But what a photo capture lol




  PTI Peace die.
Tuxedo Black, Rose Red and Wild Wasabi inks.
Copic Markers.
Clear Embossing Powder.
White Gelly Roll Pen.
Sakura Glitter Pen.
Foam Dots.




  Every Holiday is so much more Merry!
And now with the addition of sweet little Evie they are Merry Merry!





Thanks for popping in!

Enjoy~~




2 comments:

  1. Oh my word, you are finally DONE???? What a labor of love this has been, and what a fabulous keepsake. You have your work cut out for you if you continue with these scrapbook pages, but I know it is bringing you so much joy. This is a really sweet one, those photos are so precious. Well done, Nana, you are the best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute, I love that you have the classic sitting on Santa's lap and crying, I think we all have that picture :) Yes you are very lucky for sure!

    ReplyDelete